Our non intrusive oil well services are designed to treat oil and gas wells without inhibiting production during the treatment process. These bio-based treatments are environmentally friendly and can be used on all process equipment, including flow lines.
DWAX alters the molecular structure of paraffin with dramatic results as the existing paraffin is suspended and molecularly re-structured so it will not precipitate out in the flow line and can be sold in the pipeline as a sellable product with a high BTU value.
The more asphaltene / paraffin build up in a well, the more pressure is required to achieve the same flow that the well would produce without asphaltene / paraffin build up. An uneven deposit of 5% will result in an increase in pressure of 140% to achieve the same flow rate.
|No Deposit||Smooth Deposit (5%)||Rough Deposit (5%)|
|Loss of throughput||NIL||10%||35%|
|Required pressure increase to maintain constant flow||NIL||30%||140%|
Utilizing DWAX’s oil well service program prevents and decreases build up, prevents corrosion while lowering lifting costs, and eliminates pigging programs resulting in a cost effective solution to paraffin and asphaltene build up.
Service benefits include:
- Less energy required to pump the same amount resulting in lower lifting costs
- Eliminate costly services including: hot oiling, wire lining, knifing, and chemical batching
- Minimize pigging programs
- Increased production
- Less maintenance
- Decreased risk of parting rods
- Environmentally safe – No hazards to the workers or the environment
- In house analysis and testing
- Year round oil well service programs
- Can be used on HTPE and fibreglass flow lines
- No production loss during service
- Products are oil soluble and water dispersible